About Me

Tulsa, Oklaholma
My name is Angela Grace Shepard. Some people call me Ange or Angel. Guys are automatically attracted to me, it's just the way I am. I have long dark brown almost black hair and light green-blue eyes. I am kinda cocky and sarcastic, but you'll probably grow to love me anyway, it's just my personality. My brothers are Tim and Curly Shepard who are basically the biggest greasers in this lovely little town of Tulsa. So if you screw with me, good luck taking them on. I can kick ass and fight though, my brothers didnt leave me completely defenseless.















Me, Myself & I(:

Me, Myself & I(:

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's a Celebration Every Time We Link Up.

So, Sunday was this freak named Jamie's birthday and it was pretty fucking insane if I do say so myself. Cristy and I are amazing party-throwers(:


Now, I admit it wasn't the greatest idea ever to have a party on a school night, but we're all just so great that we decided to throw Jamie's party on her birthday 'cause we love her EVER so much. :P First, Timmy-boy took out Jamie and they went and did..."things". What that entails, I don't want to know. I'm pretty sure Tim's post is complete bullshit and he was just giving us his PG-13 version of it, and for that I am eternally grateful.


The party started at about eight and Cristy picked me up at 6:15 to head over to Buck's (aka The only bar in the U.S. that supports underage drinking) so we could set up. We decorated the bar and what-not for about an hour (by the way, watching Cristy attempt to hang up balloons and shit is hilarious with her stomach the size of Texas xD) and then people started to show up. We decided not to hand out the alcohol out until Tim and Jamie arrived so everyone would be for the most part sober. She opened the door and Carson leapt off the couch near the door and brought her down in a flying tackle before we could all scream surprise. It kind of ruined the whole element of surprise but it's cool because no one really cared anyway- they were just waiting on the alcohol. As soon as Jamie went through her whole freak-out Buck started dishing out the beer by the mother-load (xD I just really wanted to use that word.) Everyone got so wasted, Jamie the most of all. So wasted that Lollipop by Lil Wayne came on and she started giving my brother a lap dance. (LIKE I SAID, YOU PEOPLE SCAR ME FOR LIFE.)


And there was some serious beer pong going on...Two-Bit took on Dal, but eventually they both quit when Too Sexy For My Shirt came on and they started dancing their asses off. Honestly I don't know how I managed to remember all of this and stay somewhat sober, but I managed. :P Someone had to be the designated driver.


By the way if y'all think you're normal you're crazy. At about four 'o clock in the morning when Blair, Cristy and I managed to shove all of you drunken wack-jobs out of the door there were approximately six puke fests going on, I won't mention any names, *cough* DALLY *cough* TWO-BIT *cough* KIT *cough* STEVE *cough* CARSON *cough* CURLY. It was truly disgusting. The rest of you buffoons were either playing duck-duck-goose (well attempting actually) or if you were Jelly and Dawn you were pretending you were butterflies. I have a feeling alcohol wasn't the only thing being served by the looks of your actions- but hey, I've got two barely sane brothers, I can't exactly say anything. :P But yeah, it was pretty freaking amazing and.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMIE, I FUCKING LOVE YOU.......BITCH!









Me & Jaiiimieee(:

2 comments: