About Me

Tulsa, Oklaholma
My name is Angela Grace Shepard. Some people call me Ange or Angel. Guys are automatically attracted to me, it's just the way I am. I have long dark brown almost black hair and light green-blue eyes. I am kinda cocky and sarcastic, but you'll probably grow to love me anyway, it's just my personality. My brothers are Tim and Curly Shepard who are basically the biggest greasers in this lovely little town of Tulsa. So if you screw with me, good luck taking them on. I can kick ass and fight though, my brothers didnt leave me completely defenseless.















Me, Myself & I(:

Me, Myself & I(:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random Facts About My Current Life

I'm bored as shit and since people were complaining about having nothing to read I figured what the hell, why not write a post about something of interest..........me. :D

1. I've been in yoga pants and a sweat shirt this whole day and have not moved from my place at my kitchen counter.

2. I LOVE GUITAR HERO.

3. I love glitter. Glitter reminds me of Ke$ha and Ke$ha is just ♥ .

4. My hair needs to be straightened but there is no point to do it because I have no life today, GOOO ANGEL! :P

5. I need to vacuum, but I think I'm just gonna blame it on Curly...yeah, I'm gonna blame it on him.

6. This post is rather annoying to write.

7. I really wish Boston by Augstana would come on my playlist because I'm kind of obsessed with it at the moment.

8. I very much enjoy Young Money's musical productions. :D

9. THIS POST SUCKS ASS.

10. I am kind of obsessed with looking up inspirational quotes right now......weird I know.

I'm done, you don't have to comment if you don't want to, I was just SO FUCKING BORED, and needed something to do. :P

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to comment because I love you that much! And I am also bored as fuck at the moment, and failing at writing my post. So COMMENTS FOR ANGEL!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Changed The Photo Of Me On Your Blog :O When Did That Happen? Do Me A Favor WRITE A BETTER POST! Involving Pony :D Oh And Kesha = NASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats was a fantastic post :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!
    And Pony, hop off my blog hater.

    ReplyDelete