About Me

Tulsa, Oklaholma
My name is Angela Grace Shepard. Some people call me Ange or Angel. Guys are automatically attracted to me, it's just the way I am. I have long dark brown almost black hair and light green-blue eyes. I am kinda cocky and sarcastic, but you'll probably grow to love me anyway, it's just my personality. My brothers are Tim and Curly Shepard who are basically the biggest greasers in this lovely little town of Tulsa. So if you screw with me, good luck taking them on. I can kick ass and fight though, my brothers didnt leave me completely defenseless.















Me, Myself & I(:

Me, Myself & I(:

Monday, December 27, 2010

Once Upon A Time In a Town Like This, A Little Girl Made A Christmas Wish, To Fill The World With Happiness(:

GREETINGS, FOLKS! Yes, it is three days after Christmas, yes, It's been a month and five days since I've posted, yes, I know you'll all forgive me because you love me, thank you for being so understanding. :D ANYWAAAAAY, so I woke up on Christmas and was all, "holy shit! it's Christmas!" And after I had my mini little spaz attack I woke up Curly who was extremely pissed off having a hang over and all and made him get ready so we could go to Pony's house and drink and exchange presents and shit like that, so anyway, here's what I got you morons:



Jamie: Poster of Glee



Andrew: A nice new hat!



Jelly: Dean cut out, please don't try and fuck it. xD



Austin: A Ryan Miller Jersey(:



Blair: A hand book on how to use birth control. xD



Bre: All Time Low Tee Shirt.

Brook: A Cookie Monster Tee-Shirt.

Buck: Beer; the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Candie: A pretty necklace(:

Carson: The Supernatural soundtrack.

Kyle: What else for my favorite druggie?! POT!

Mark: A camera since we all know you love to take pictures of yourself. :P

Ponyboy: Sigh...I really wanted to get you Ke$ha's cd however I didn't want you to have a mental breakdown so I burned you a mixture of both Ke$ha and Britney Spears.

Sodapop/Katie: A gift certificate for you both to Babies R Us for when the time comes. :P

Steve: A cut out of a Playmate (She's your imaginary girlfriend. xD)

Cristy: Guitar picks.

Curly: Coal.

Dally: Condoms; NO GLOVE NO LOVE!

Darry; A gift card to any spa of your choice (:

Dawn: I'm sorry I'm not very original, buuut, a Danny Phantom shirt!

Dimitri: Dinner for two at any resturaunt of your choice...MAKE IT A FANCY RESTURAUNT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING AT!

Elena: Bandaids for the next time you get hurt. xD

Johnny: My loveeeeeeeeeeeeee annnnnnd a muffin bracelet I have a matching one! :D

Two-Bit: BEER, WOO HOO! (Please share.)

Kit: I got your cat a little carrier!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! :D I'll put him right next to my bed so he's the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <--- Hahahaha, I was going to say something, but I forgot cause I started laughing at the picture of Pony :DDD Anyway, thanks for a pretty necklace, hun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned it next to my bed :P Austin will never enter my room again haha you single-handedly killed his sex life works like a condom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, hahahaha, no problem!
    Dally, you would say yay. :P hahaha.
    Jelly, anytime and he is sooo hotttt.
    Candie, glad you like it(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Angela! :)

    ReplyDelete